On offer to lovers of nature and water sports, this slice of paradise is awaiting an ambitious owner.
This freehold parcel is situated at the southern end of Shark Island adjacent Crown land on the Macleay River. The nearby channel at South West Rocks is a thoroughfare to the sea for avid fishermen and surfers, so why not explore possibilities the zoning may permit on such a holding.
* Approximately 50 vacant acres of which approximately three quarters is low, salt water affected land
* Approximately 2 acres of useable land
* The property is zoned E2 Environmental Conservation with a slither of E3 Environmental Management on the most useable section near the south western corner of the land
* Resurrect the jetty at the leased wharf site (subject to consultation with Lands Department)
* We understand there's no dwelling entitlement, although a DA had been approved for holiday cabins in the 80's on various lots on the island including Lot 4. Works commenced with holiday cabins being constructed on the other allotments, however did not eventuate on Lot 4. Ultimately, they formed part of "Freedom Island Resort".
* BOAT ACCESS ONLY
* LAND AREA: 20.23 Ha
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price.
You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price!
A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased.
Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.