Situated on 60Ha at Gumma in the Nambucca Shire this property offers ongoing income and a saleable residual block when mining is completed and the land rehabilitated.
GENERAL CONSENT CONDITIONS
* Period of consent--until 31st Jan 2021---(may be possible to extend STCA)
* Permissible extraction-25000m3 p.a. (approx 35000 tonnes )
* Quarry area-approx 7ha
* Potential sand resource (calculated by Umwelt Australia ) 265000m3
* Less 50000m3 extracted since 2011
* Right of Way to Warrell Creek and boat ramp
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price.
You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price!
A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased.
Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.