Looking to escape the rat race to do some camping & bush walking, or maybe something more permanent with building a cottage to getaway from it all, then this property may be what you have been looking for.
This beautiful bush block features:
* 40.34 Hectares (approx 100 acres)
* Elevated with good views
* Carries a Dwelling entitlement
* Electricity close by
* Rain-forest areas + Tallowood, Stringybark & Bluegum trees.
* Walking tracks
* Vehicle access via 2 Roads
* 30 minutes drive to the beautiful mountain township of Dorrigo
* 60 minutes drive to Grafton & 80 minutes to the university city of Armidale
* 90 minutes drive to the majestic beaches of the Coffs Coast.
* 5 minutes drive to the local village with primary school.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. We cannot however guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should make & rely on their own enquiries.
I can wholeheartedly recommend Dorrigo 1 Property Sales to all interested in either buying or selling. I have done both with Dorrigo 1. Murray Slender goes well above and beyond the job role, to the extent of clients becoming friends with both himself and Jane. I would certainly use Dorrigo 1 again without any hesitation.