Looking to escape the rat race to do some camping & bush walking, or maybe something more permanent with building a cottage to getaway from it all, then this property may be what you have been looking for.
This beautiful bush block features:
* 40.34 Hectares (approx 100 acres)
* Elevated with good views
* Carries a Dwelling entitlement
* Electricity close by
* Rain-forest areas + Tallowood, Stringybark & Bluegum trees.
* Walking tracks
* Vehicle access via 2 Roads
* 30 minutes drive to the beautiful mountain township of Dorrigo
* 60 minutes drive to Grafton & 80 minutes to the university city of Armidale
* 90 minutes drive to the majestic beaches of the Coffs Coast.
* 5 minutes drive to the local village with primary school.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. We cannot however guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should make & rely on their own enquiries.
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
It is with great pleasure that we recommend Murray Slender and Jane Wells of Dorrigo 1 Real Estate to you for your consideration. We have known Murray and Jane, both personally and professionally, for approximately seven years.
After listing our rather unique property for sale with Dorrigo 1, Murray and Jane worked tirelessly to find the most fitting purchaser for our home and then the absolutely perfect property for us for our retirement years. Both Murray and Jane made the whole process as smooth as possible, keeping us fully appraised as to the proceedings at every stage. Nothing we asked was ever a problem. We found them both to be professional, circumspect, knowledgeable, honest and pleasant at all times.
If you need to sell/purchase a property, you cannot do better than to list with Dorrigo 1 Real Estate, and have Murray Slender and Jane Wells act as your agent.
We wish Murray and Jane continued success in the future, they are certainly deserving of nothing less.
Bruce and Lynne Lawson July 2017