If you're searching for a rural tree change not far from towns and beaches, this private acreage may be the one!
- Approximately 50 elevated, fertile acres positioned on the eastern side of the highway adjacent Yarrahapinni National Park
- The property boasts a pretty nature backdrop, distant mountain views and privacy
- Three bedroom home, currently configured as two, the main features a walk through robe to the ensuite
- Shady wraparound verandah for relaxed outdoor living all year round
- Central living area forms the heart of the home comprising lounge, sunroom, dining and tidy kitchen with gas cooking
- Single remote garage plus shed and farm outbuilding, 2 x dams
- A mix of arable and undulating bush land dotted with various stands of tall trees accompanied by abundant wildlife complete this nature's wonderland
- Suitable for those with farming pursuits in mind such as cropping or cattle and for avid horse lovers
- Approximately 15 mins drive to Macksville for shopping, hospital, high school or waterways at Stuarts Point or a little further for Grassy Head beach
- Convenient location half way between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour for airports, currently approx. 50 mins drive
- LAND SIZE: 21.4 Ha (Approx 50 acres)
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
21.4ha (52.88 acres) (approx)
Post Office : Eungai Creek Post Office and General Store
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price.
You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price!
A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased.
Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.