MANNING RUN is one of the original properties settled on the outskirts of the Bonalbo Village. The property is located only a short distance from Bonalbo - so rural living with the convenience of close to town . This is a magnificent property, with beautiful views to Haystack Mountain. It comprises of three titles of land approximatley 118Ha, 46Ha and 28Ha - total area of 192 hectare (approx 474 Acres).
- Country Style Homestead which is only a few years old
- Two Generously sized Bedrooms
- Extra Study Area
- Large Bathroom with claw foot Bathtub to relax in
- Open plan Living and Dining Areas
- Beautifully Kitchen featuring lovely New Guinea Rosewood Timber
- Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
- Wood Combustion Heater
- Large Verandah on three sides of the house overlooking scenic farmland
- Attached to the newly built resident is the original Farm Cottage which has been renovated into a one bedroom, one bathroom with lounge studio.
- Machinery Shed with Mezanine Floor and Double Bay Garage
- Connected to Townwater
- 13,000 Gallan Rainwater Tank
- 45 Foot Well that has never run dry
- Stock Yards
- Currently running 100 Breders
- 9 Dams
Bonalbo is located only 2 hours from Brisbane, Gold Coast and Byron Bay. 50 mins to Casino, 1h5min to Lismore.
For Inspection contact Rural Sales Consultant Randal Jacobson on Mobile 0459 367 777 or Mt Lindsay Realty Office on 02 6635 1199
Roger and I are just wanting to thank you for the way in which you conducted the sale of our home in Woodenbong recently.
Your friendly business like approach is very commendable, and we are so glad we used your office.
The quick sale after we put it in your hands was an added bonus.
We certainly would recommend your services to anyone who has the need.
Thank you once again,