This manageable 10 acre property is located only 5km along sealed road from Macksville. Approximately half of the land is cleared for grazing while the balance is native bush. There's enough room to keep a horse, maybe a few head of cattle or perhaps the kids need space to play and ride motorbikes.
The brick and tile home sits in an elevated position and offers several living areas, a centrally located kitchen, rear verandah with a pleasant rural outlook, an abundance of garaging underneath plus there's a separate 4 bay machinery shed.
* Rare 4.023ha (Approx. 10 acres)
* Approx. half cleared, half bush
* 3 bedrooms with oversized built in robes
* Lounge with slow combustion fire
* Separate games room
* Central kitchen with an abundance of cupboards
* Air conditioned dining
* Rear verandah with rural views
* 3 way main bathroom
* Downstairs is a double carport, garage with laundry, second shower and toilet plus a lockable storage/workshop area
* Separate 4 bay machinery shed with 2 door access
* 5km along sealed road from Macksville
NB - Boundaries on photos are indicative only.
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price.
You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price!
A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased.
Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.