Upon entry the drive-way meanders to the grand country homestead taking pride of place overlooking the glistening River and picturesque rural views to the hills beyond.
Sprawling over 114 acres, taking in 1.3kms of sparkling River frontage the property features a luxurious homestead with pool, every mans dream shed and a lifestyle most could only wish for..!
Offering access to the River from your own property allows for year round water leisure activities whether it's fishing from the river bank, a peaceful kayak, taking in the wildlife, or cruising the many tributaries that flow into the pristine Nambucca River.
Through the double timber entrance doors your eyes are drawn immediately to the beautiful Blue Gum timber flooring, the soaring high ceiling and extensive use of glass that opens onto a sizable covered deck with panoramic picture perfect views you could sit and admire all day long..!
- Expansive 6 bedroom residence including master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
- 3 spacious living areas opening to vast verandahs with river and rural views
- 4 bathrooms
- Ducted air conditioning and ducted vacuum system
- Stunning saxon wood fire place
- Double garage plus high clearance single garage
- Sparkling inground pool 12 x 4.5m
- NBN connected plus commander telephone system
- Main shed - 20m x 12m approximately plus covered work areas and further open bay machinery shedding
- Vehicle Inspection pit - suitable for large trucks
- 90,000 litre inground concrete tank plus 4 x 20,000 litre tanks off the shed
- 2 large dams plus small watercourse
- 114 acres fenced to 8 separate paddocks (fertilised)
- Stable and cattle yards
- Approx. 50 head capacity
Located just 6kms along sealed road from Macksville's town conveniences, yet this setting feels like you are worlds away from it all. Within 15 minute drive to both Nambucca and Scotts Head stunning beaches and approximately 40 minutes to Coffs Harbour airport.
Only upon inspection can you truly appreciate the outlook along with the perfect presentation of this once in a lifetime property, certainly one of our regions finest..!
Boundary markings on images and videography are approximate only.
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY ON (02) 6568 3096.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price.
You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price!
A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased.
Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.