Acres this close to the Coast are a rare find and this 10.61HA (26 acre) parcel offers many opportunities to a buyer whether you are searching for agricultural pursuits, subdivision opportunities or just a pleasant place to build your dream home. The cleared level home site is in an elevated position with pleasant rural views and will enjoy sunsets over the mountains to the west.
* Approximately 10.61 HA ( 26 acres )
* Fully fenced boundary
* DA approval for 2 x small acre green solar blocks
* Zoned R5 (Large lot residential) 1HA lots
* 10 x 7m approved colourbond shed
* Full off grid solar system 5kw with back up generator
* 4000L RELN septic system approved and installed
* Cleared level home site
* 2 Dams plus Newee Creek along western boundary
* Bore with license
* Underground irrigation system installed with water supply from Newee Creek
* 50,000L corrugated steel water tank
NOTE: The seller would consider selling the entire property with an approved 5 lot subdivision totaling approximately 35 acres (13.93 HA) for an asking price of $795,000.
Located just 7kms to Nambuccas CBD and 9kms from Macksvilles CBD. Coffs Harbour airport is just a 30 minute drive away and offers several daily flights to major cities.
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price.
You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price!
A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased.
Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.