Situated at Girralong approx. 28km west of Bowraville, you'll find this 2.67 acre property, known as 'Cedar Butt' nestled in the surrounds of mature trees and large stands of bamboo.
The bulk of the property is alluvial river flats perfect for some small cropping or perhaps a market garden. A number of fruit trees are already in place including mandarin, peach, mango, lemonade and limes together with raised veggie plots and a chook pen. With a bit of work you could keep a cow, a few sheep or pig and establish a self-sufficient lifestyle.
The rustic 3 bedroom home overlooks the fertile flats with the headwaters of the Nambucca River crossing the north-west corner of the land where there is a swimming hole abundant with bass.
* 1.08ha (2.67 acre) property
* Consisting of arable river flats
* Nambucca River frontage
* Nestled in the surrounds of mature trees and large stands of bamboo
* Enjoy the tranquil sounds of abundant birdlife
* Elevated 3 bedroom mainly besser block home
* North facing verandah with views over the river flats
* Open plan lounge/dining area with Cypress timber flooring, air con & gas heating
* Mandarin, peach, mango, lemonade and lime trees
* Garden plots and chook pen
* 10m x 6m colorbond shed
* Satellite NBN and TV
* 28km from Bowraville - approx half sealed road
Sure it's a little ways from town however if you're considering a tree change, this may just be worth the trip.
NB: The house and shed on this property are not council approved. The property is being sold on an 'as is' basis.
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price.
You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price!
A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased.
Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.