Waterfront living doesn't get much better than this, located at Gumma approximately 3.5kms up River via boat from Nambucca Heads..! Nestled tranquilly away on 100 private acres surrounded by native bushland this single level home is perched in a commanding position on the shoreline of Warrell Creek which opens up to the pristine Nambucca River System.
Sitting only metres from the waters edge, yet well above flood levels the home captures the full panorama of its aquatic and native bush surrounds with expansive river views down the waterway from almost every room.
Spend your weekends exploring the Nambucca River System where boating, fishing and leisure activities can all be enjoyed from your own private jetty and boat ramp.
* Architect designed 450m2 passive solar home with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 spacious living areas and 5 car garage to the main residence including a fully self- contained guest accommodation.
* Separate from the main residence is a 2 bedroom loft apartment with 2 car garage and further storage underneath - also situated on the water's edge capturing river views.
* Sitting on a private 100 acre (40HA) parcel surrounded by National Park on three sides and not a neighbour to be seen, yet only a 9km drive into Macksville, and Nambucca Heads is just 3.5kms via boat.
* The surrounding landscape comprises of well maintained lawn, fruit trees, vegetable garden and native bush abundant with flora and fauna with full privacy from the road frontage via a subtle driveway access.
* DA approved 100m2 dual occupancy type accommodation proposed for the southern side of the garaging, pier footings poured with power and telecoms to site.
* WATER STORAGE- 95,000 litre in ground concrete water tank, an emergency sprinkler fire fighting system plus 10,000 litre concrete water tank.
* Large 300m2 colorbond shed with mezzanine for all the storage you could possibly require with a further 2 x 10,000 litre poly tanks.
* This property has way too many features to list, simply inspect and be impressed.
* Coffs Harbour airport just a 45 minute drive up the newly constructed highway with daily flights to Brisbane and Sydney.
This is arguably one of the Nambucca Valley's finest waterfront properties and offers a lifestyle most people only dream of..!
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price.
You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price!
A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased.
Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.