FOR SALE $559,000
100 ACRES OF PICTURESQUE PRIVACY
The Upper Nambucca River flows through this property and provides pristine clear water for all your needs. The property is 43HA adjoining state forest and offers a picturesque mix of lush forest and stunning cleared flats.
Built with care, the residence is an attractive combination of split concrete block and western red cedar. Wide shady verandahs offer post card perfect views of the flats and hills behind.
- 3-4 bedroom residence including spacious master suite
- Top level offering a multipurpose loft space, perfect for guest accommodation/second living area/office or library
- Stunning timber cathedral ceilings to the living area
- Wood fire place plus r/c air-conditioning
- Adjoining carport to the residence
- Verandahs to sit, relax and enjoy the picture perfect outlook
- Pristine creek that runs through the property offering ample water supply and inviting swimming holes during the warmer weather. There is also a lovely spring/gentle flowing waterfall tucked away on the property and accessible via foot
- Ample shedding to satisfy storage, machinery and workspace or just extra space for those hobby enthusiasts
- NBN satellite internet connection and landline connection. No mobile phone coverage
- No personal use of pesticides, chemicals or artificial fertilzers
- A great community of lovely, warm and friendly people
- Numerous established trees that produce edible goods (oranges, mandarins, lemons, kaffir limes, white mulberries, persimmons, kumquats, passionfruit, macadamias, pecans) plus developing plants (avocado, fig, dwarf lychee, dwarf mango, dragon fruit, olives, tamarillo and pineapple.
- Also excellent growth and harvest of ginger, turmeric, galangal as well as garlic with an abundance awaiting harvest at the end of November)
- Home to many Staghorns and Elkhorns, great growing conditions, healthy rainfall and a wonderful assortment of wildlife that on many occasions allow for an up close and personal encounter
- 20,000L concrete water tank plus 15,000L rainwater tank, each capable of collecting fresh water from the Creek.
- Approximately 26 kms from the verandah post town of Bowraville with 16km of sealed road with the remaining 10km to the property a periodically well maintained dirt road.
45 minutes to beaches, with Coffs Harbour and Kempsey also within easy reach.
This hidden paradise is the place for you if you want nature at your doorstep, a healthy lifestyle and chaos nowhere in sight.
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please call NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY on (02) 6568 3096.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
43.11ha (106.53 acres) (approx)
Wednesday 7th November, 2018