Located only 15 minutes out of Kyogle, this lovely farm has a lot of potential with its current use being an Arabian Horse Stud.
- Three bedroom timber homestead with stunning rural views
- Tassie Oak kitchen with Dishwasher and Gas stove
- Air-conditioning and fans throughout
- Timber combustions fire in lounge
- Solar hot water system
- 5KW Solar plus mains power
- Large wrap around veranda
- 2 dams watering troughs throughout property
- 5 paddocks with electric fencing for horses
- Cattle yards with crush and ramp
- Old Dairy Bales
- Ample outbuildings and Shedding
For Inspection contact Rural Sales Consultant Randal Jacobson on Mobile 0459 367 777 or Northern Rivers Realty KYOGLE (02) 6632 3544
July 2016 "Vanessa was able to sell my home for a great price and very quickly and professionally"
"Having a local agent on the job proved to be the difference - Vanessa worked harder than all the other agents put together, Thanks again!"
"A credit to Vanessa for getting the price we were aiming for - local knowledge and a local agent is what we should have had from the start!"