This quaint steel frame country residence is both inviting and relaxing, with recent improvements and fresh paint, its move in ready..!.
Plenty of level ground surrounding the house which privately sits back from Kookaburra Lane amidst some established trees, allowing fully fenced paddocks at the front with the balance of the land at the rear mostly cleared, which extends down to the creek on the Eastern boundary. There is plenty of space to bring your four legged friends along or pursue other horticulture ventures.
- 2.7HA (6.6acres) of gently undulating land
- Fully fenced separate paddocks with fencing in excellent condition
- Three bedroom steel frame residence
- Covered rear verandah off the kitchen with stunning rural aspect
- Gas stove, wood fire, air-conditioning
- High clearance shedding approx. 9m x 8m, lock up and open machinery bays
- Small established fruit orchard
- Creek along eastern boundary
Conveniently positioned between the three townships of Bowraville, Macksville and Nambucca Heads. Approximately 15 minutes to Nambuccas beaches and 55kms to Coffs Harbour airport.
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY on (02) 6568 3096
NOTE: boundary markings on images are indicative only.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.