This property is currently run as a Eco tourism and Air BnB as well as cattle operation. There will also be a future income from the native forest and plantation.
The property consists on.
- 660 Acres of open grazing, native forest and plantation
- 150 Acres of Spotted gum, Saligna and Dunnii plantation
- Fronts Haystack creek
- Creek flats for grazing
- Owner states will run 100 Breeders
- 6 Bedroom Compressed earth home
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Kitchens
- solar system, off grid
- Gas hot water and cooking
- Veranda around house
- 3 x 20000lt water tanks
- 20 x !0 fully enclosed shed
- Machinery shed
- Plant and equipment may be purchased by negotiation
Old Bonalbo is located only 1hr to Casino, 1h20m to Lismore, and approximately 2 Hours to the Northern Beaches of NSW.
For more information on this property please call Mt Lindsay Realty on 02 6632 3544 or Randal Jacobson on 0459 367 777
Roger and I are just wanting to thank you for the way in which you conducted the sale of our home in Woodenbong recently.
Your friendly business like approach is very commendable, and we are so glad we used your office.
The quick sale after we put it in your hands was an added bonus.
We certainly would recommend your services to anyone who has the need.
Thank you once again,